Profile picture for BradyBaker

How do I get my 5 minute old listing removed and my money refunded.

Your "zestimate" is over 100K less than my asking price! Almost 200k under the appraised value of the property!  I realize this is not an estimate, but unfortunately consumers pay attention to what they see on the internet.  The "last sold" date is wrong as is the price for which the home was purchased.  I feel like this will be detrimental to my effort to sell the home.  I did not have a chance to review those figures before they were hurled into cyberspace.  My listing has not even been up 5 minutes and I want it removed.  Please let me know how I may accomplish this.  I would also like my money refunded as I do not feel like I was fairly informed before you posted your numbers.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Brady Baker

February 09 2012 - Sparkman

I flagged your post so it will come to the attention of customer service.

For future reference, you can flag the incorrect sales information by opening the home details page, scrolling down to the price history table and clicking on the little flag at the right end of the row of numbers with the erroneous information. Zillow will confirm with the assessor's office.

The Zestimate and other Zillow numbers on your home are available for view at any time before and after putting a home on the market.

February 09 2012