How do I get my home listing off your site?

• April 15 2013 - Cripple Creek
  • 0

Profile picture for zuser20150107091927813
Zillow pls take my house that is off mkt for 3 yr s off your site hopatcong 07843 12 Rutgers. Way gladysd514@aol.com
  • May 20

How do I get my house off site 2 years hopatcong 07843. gladysd514@aol.com
  • May 04

Profile picture for kellygrove789
I want the foreclosure status off my listing It's been paid and now I want to sell as a onwer
  • April 06

Thanks for clarifying your positions on all that has transpired here. I hope many people see it and take heed.

Profile picture for Blue Nile
Anyone can post any answers to any of the threads... there is no automatic filtering and censoring (other than selected "reserved words").

If it bothers you, you can use the "flag" symbol at the lower right corner of the post and select  "irrelevant content" (off-topic), and a Zillow moderator will review it for possible deletion from the thread.

As for the removal of the listing, wetdawgs has already indicated the listing is not there... it is not indicated "for sale", thus it is not "listed".  According to the "price history", the listing was removed 1/2/13.

As wetdawgs pointed out, you can remove any of the content you contributed to the home details page yourself.  You cannot remove the content that came from the county records. (nor the price history).

Nor will Zillow delete home details pages unless:
1) It is not a residential ownership property
2) it is a "duplicate" home details page

It appears that you may have misinterpreted the Zillow Customer service person's "promise" (which was really not a "promise" in the first place, but only a statement).

Answer #6 has nothing to do with my question. How did it get posted to my string of answers/questions?

My home is listed on your site as in FORECLOSURE, I have been in my home for 37yrs, it has been PAID IN FULL for several years.  PROPERTY TAXES are also currant so how can this be???
 My home is located at 3635 Donald Ave Riverside Ca. 92503

Why promise to do one thing (remove my listing for me) and then do another (not remove my listing for me)?

Your property is not showing for sale on Zillow.   If you wish to remove the photos, you can remove them using the photo edit tool (under "edit" on the home details page)

Yes, I did post the listing for 521 Andes Road, Cripple Creek, CO 80813 on the Zillow site manually. Please remove it. Thanks!