Profile picture for lady.com

How do I get my home off Zillow...off ?

• January 31 2011 - Evans
  • 0

Profile picture for lady.com
No, I want my home removed. You have no right to list it on your site. None.

Good Morning Lady.com
I understand your frustration, and due to the fact that this is simply an estimate based on public record, please do not worry that it is a clear represenation of the value fof your home.  It would be best for you to claim your home as mentioned below.  At least if you claim your home, you will know the facts are accurate on your home!  I hope this helps!
Have a fabulous day!
Erin Diaz, Broker - Owner
Beaches & Backroads Realty

Profile picture for lady.com
Unfortunately, bankers also use Zillow and so do appraisers. It is kind of a go to reference. I want it removed, there are so many errors, in Zillow I am surprised anyone places any amout of credence in it.  My attorney says take it off your site. It is not your property, at all . It is my house and I want it removed.

Go into Zillow and claim your personal home and update it that way. You cant remove the home. If you are concerned about the dollar value.....don't be. Clients who are shopping listen to their Realtors not Zillows dollar value which is a 'guesstimate' loosely based on facts.

Profile picture for lady.com
There is Zillow's opinion of the value of my home. I want this off the internet, it is for the most part a subjective opinion, according to my attorney, and also broker. Get it off the website.

What data are Zillow presenting about your house that isn't available from public databases?  

Lawsuits have happened, and been thrown out of court.

I am not a Zillow employee

Profile picture for lady.com
What ? It is my house, and I want it off your web site. Now. I will be forced to take legal action if it is not.

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi lady.com -

I have to apologize but we don't remove/delete properties on the website.