Profile picture for MMtt1

How do I get my home off of zillow. I recently bought it and want it off for security reasons.

• January 18 2012 - Augusta
  • 0

Although I do not think that Zillow will remove the public information like the sales price, you can edit or remove a lot of other information as the new owner. If you have old listing photos or an old description that still show, you can claim your house with the yellow "edit" pencil under the main house photo and edit that information.

Just make sure to save anything like photos to your desktop if you want to keep them before you edit since once they are deleted by you, they're gone for good. Hope it helps.