Profile picture for BettyVan Zant

How do I get my house OFF Zillow?

I want to remove my house from the Zillow site.  How do I do that??
  • August 28 2011 - US
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi BettyVan Zant -

Here's how to update your Featured listing:

1. Log in to your Zillow account then go to My Listings.
2. Near the address, please click Cancel. The next page should allow you to update your listing to no longer for sale.

If you need help, please let us know. Thank you.

Profile picture for BettyVan Zant
I am taking my house off the market and want to "delist" it.  How do I remove the listing completely?

If you mean remove the public images and information, it's pretty much a non-starter. All of this info is sourced by Zillow from public sources (often the information comes from a tax assessor site), and is in the "public domain".

If you mean additional info that has been posted by previous owners (including pics other than the overheads), you should be able to claim your house and delete the additional information yourself.