How do I get my listing showing Open House

Can someone help me put  my listing in for an open house Sat. 9/22 from 1-3:00??
Address is  354 Ridgewood Ave, Charlotte, NC 28209
Thanks  Linda  704-904-6777
  • September 21 2012 - Myers Park
  • 0

Profile picture for Jay_Thompson
Linda - the first thing you need to do is "claim" the listing. That will connect the listing to your Zillow profile. You can claim it by going to the listing page at http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/354-Ridgewood-Ave-Charlotte-NC-28209/6245031_zpid/ and clicking on the "More" tab just underneath the property description, then click on "Claim this Listing". 

Once that is complete, you'll have the ability to edit the listing, including adding open house dates/times.