How do I get my listing to be cancelled. I can't find anything on the subject or even a button.

I have a rental that has been leased that was put on Zillow somehow, automatically. I sign on to my account and the listing shows but for the life of me, can't find a way to remove it since it leased two months ago.  Any suggestions?
  • November 08 2011 - Tucson
  • 0

Glad you got it figured it, I have found the Zillow Customer Service Team to be both responsive and helpful. 

I finally spoke to a "Chat" person and he not only fixed the problem, he said if I look at the bottom of the page, it will tell us what the source of this listing is. For me, it was VFlyer.com which I do use to send directly to Craigslist. Check it out and if you can't figure it out, do the "Chat" thing. It worked.

Hi Berna,

Just login, "claim it" as the owner or agent and make the change to the status or remove it.

Best,
Goldie