Profile picture for Shagouv

How do I get my open house from owners.com or forsalebyowner.com to show up on my zillow listing?

• September 29 2011 - Lawrence
  • 0

If your listing is already on Zillow and you have access to the listing (it shows up under ' listings')

Go to My Zillow, click on 'Listings'

Click on the the listing to bring it up.

Click on the edit (pencil icon) button, scroll down and click on 'Add Open House'

Profile picture for Rob Lang
Hi Shagouv,

When you type in your address on Zillow it will show your listing.  You can then claim your house.  Zillow will send you an email link to confirm.

You will then need to list the property on Zillow as a "Make Me Move" listing to be able to add comments and open houses, etc.

Feel free to email or call me if you need help!  Good luck on the sale of your house.

Rob Lang, At Home Kansas, [phone number deleted by Zillow moderator.  Please refer to our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]