Profile picture for mantrout

How do I get new Zillow listings to pop up in my email?

• August 06 2010 - Long Beach
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for nwhome.us
On the Homes tab (at the top), bring the map to the neighborhood that you are searching.  Define the criterea for your search on the left menu column..
Just under the map is a menu called alerts.  Drop it down to define how you want to receive email for the criterea that you've established.
Have fun!

listingbook is a paid service that realtors like me  provide to their leads and customers. It is directly tied to the the MLS.

You may also want to try a service called ListingBook.  I don't know if they are nationwide yet, but they may be in your area.  You will like their features if it is available.

The best thing to do would be to contact a local real estate agent to set you up with a personalized report with new listings, which will come directly to your email. The MLS listings will be more accurate than Zillow listings. Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Good Luck.