How do I get one of my listings off Zillow ? I closed it out in our local MLS data base but still g

How do I get one of my listings off Zillow ?  I closed it out in our local MLS data base but still get inquiries.
  • February 23 2012 - Phoenix
  • 0

Hi Robert,
From your listings section in your profile, navigate to the correct listing and choose "cancel."

I see two listings on your website those plus a rental on Zillow. Is it the rental you are trying to cancel? I assume since the other are on your website those are the valid ones.
http://realtyexecutives.com/robertkroon/
It looks like the rental was manually posted back in October.

Thanks for the input,   wetdawgs, 

I'm just not going to put any more time in on this.  I'm not the caretaker of accuracy for Zillow's product offering.  Was only trying to be helpful.

It sounds like the next place to investigate is the connection between the ARMLS and listhub.     

Thanks for the input.  I am not a listhub subscriber.  That feed comes from a business connection between ARMLS and listhub.

Profile picture for PrescottAz
Check your websites.. they might be feed the listing to zillow. 

What you've discovered is the ZIllow is not an MLS site, so feeds to Zillow come from secondary sites.   It is possible (most likely) that your listing remains in an active data feed outside the MLS that wasn't canceled by canceling one your MLS.  Open the home details page for the listing, scroll to the bottom and click on the blue "listing website".  Is there an active website?   If so, delete it from the website.  (P.S.  It looks like you are using listhub.)