Profile picture for jsfsmf

How do I get photos removed from Zillow?

I recently purchased 304 Shauna Way Nazareth PA 18064 and I would like all photos of my home removed from Zillow.  How do I go about doing this?  
  • January 04 2012 - Bushkill Township
  • 0

It is quite easy.  The first step is to claim your home, and then you can remove (and.or add) photos.

To claim your home, open the home detalis page, look for "edit" just below the description, hover cursor over "edit" and then chose "claim your home".

Now you've claimed it, the add/edit photo option (also found in the edit drop down menu) will work.  Here's a link to the FAQ on add/remove photos.in case you encounter problems.

Congratulations on your new home!