How do I get resale value info on homes built in the last 5-10 years (DFW Texas)?

I'm trying to figure out how well the newly built homes have fared in terms of keeping their value/resale value in the last 5-10 years.  It seems that most of those newly built homes do not go on MLS, and therefore, their original sale prices are not available to compare against current selling prices.  I've also looked at the Colin county website and it does not have the original sale price either.

Can anyone please help?  TIA...
  • June 21 2014 - US
  • 0

I'll run a list for you. Just email me the specifics.

Profile picture for zuser20140302063922733
You need to contact an agent that will vary by area tell them the specific neighborhood you are wanting the information for