How do I get rid of all the clutter in my garage?

I have so much clutter in my garage that I cannot even park my car in my garage. 
  • February 26 2009 - US
  • 0

Best Answer

They REALLY have to fix that 'Best Answer bug'

[self promotional post with phone and hotlink removed by Zillow moderator]

I would haul it all out into the driveway and sell as much of it as you can for cash. Then buy something fun with the money like a scooter, horse, vacation etc. If you push something out that you really don't want to sell, just say "oh that's not supposed to be out here" and put it in the house.

Profile picture for Juan Sosa
You could sell your house and buy a bigger one; I know a great agent; or
You could buy a smaller car. :)  It's getting late.

Bring in a junk removal company.

If the clutter is "useful things", bring in a storage solutions company.

Or, move it to storage.

Have a garage sale.

Make a run to the dump.

Burn down the house.

Garage Sale?
Dump Run?

Storage racks?

30k detached garage expansion?