Profile picture for brwolf1

How do I get someone to offer a long term lease(2-5 years) on my house?

I want to keep my house and move into a new Condo! Are there company's that do these type of leases?
  • May 10 2010 - Pawtucket
  • 0

I would try contacting the larger corporations that are in your town or near by that may be relocating employees as Chris said. Although finding an agency that specializes in relo's may be your best bet! Good luck!

Certainly Relocation companies will do it and I would do some googling to get some names to interview. 

Profile picture for cjcsellshomes
You may have a couple of options out there for you.  You could contact a corporate leasing company to see if they wanted to lease it for their transfer employees.   Have you tried just renting it out on your own or with an agent?  A lot of agents right now are getting a lot more rental inquiries and properties.  Let me know if you need any help with either of these options.

Good Luck,
Chris