Profile picture for brooke01

How do I get the First Time Homebuyer Assistance??? Can I used all of it toward the downpayment?

• December 12 2013 - Ormond Beach
  • 0

There are down payment assistance programs that can cover 3% out of the 3.5% required for an FHA loan. So that only leaves you with a .5% left to pay for the down payment. This is not a free give away but it requires paperwork and classes if you want obtain this type of assistance. Either way, the best thing for you to do is to speak with a lender directly that can lead you to a down payment assistance program. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.