Profile picture for davidpar

How do I get the School District listed for my neighborhood changed?

I live in Tulsa, OK in Golf II Estates (next to Page Belcher Golf Course.)  Although we are in Tulsa city limits we are actually Jenks school district.  There is a big difference between Webster High School and Jenks High School.  This could be a detriment to our entire neighborhood.
  • May 13 2011 - Tulsa
  • 0

Log back in to your profile. Select Edit home then Update Neighborhood & School.

Profile picture for davidpar

I am the site owner and I changed everything on my home before I posted the question.  However, my question needs be addressed by zillow.com.  My question is about changing the schools for the NEIGHBORHOOD, not my home.  The fact is that the sellability of any home in my neighborhood goes down when a wrong and less desired school district is listed.  This could in turn affect the values of the homes in my entire neighborhood

Your Realtor could do this for you too, David

if you are the site owner you should be able to edit and change to West Elem, and  Jenks middle and high schools

Claim your home.

Click - Edit
Update Neighborhood & School