How do I get the Zestimate changed for my property?

A neighbor must have posted their (much smaller) home under my address a few years ago (easy mistake, their house number and street name are nearly the same as mine.)  I wanted to post my home and had to change everything they had written. But I can't get the Zestimate changed (it is substantially lower than the value of my home).How do I do this?

• February 10 - Pella
  • 0

Profile picture for tgriffin0402
I've been trying to get our Zestimate changed for months now...it's ridiculously low, compared to houses around us and even lower than the original purchase price over 15 years ago! We've made mega improvements over the years, but even without the $65K+ we've spent, it's still super-low. I made the changes in the owner section, but it actually went DOWN, not up! Incredibly frustrating as we could possibly put it on the market in the future. If someone has a way to contact an actual person, please share. I've only gotten the standard email explaining how the Zestimate works, blah blah blah...
  • May 22

Profile picture for TracyLoggins
Not easy but if it is your listing you may just be able to not include it.
  • February 10

If  you've edited home facts so that they are now correct, it takes about 2 months for the benefits of the edits to fully reflect in the Zestimate.  (Please see the FAQ "What is a Zestimate?" for details).

It is not possible to accelerate the changes unfortunately.

• February 10

Profile picture for John Reeves1
Better to ask a Zillow moderator so that he can help you change it.
  • February 10