Profile picture for jeanecal

How do I get the reduction of $5,000 off of my listing?

I meant to put in $225,000 to start with but mistakenly put in $230,000. When I went back and charged it--it showed a reduction of $5,000.
I don't want to do this listing over. Any way to get that $5,000 reduction off and still have the price at $225,000???
  • May 21 2011 - Cumming
  • 0

Best Answer

That is something you can't do yourself, so you need Zillow customer support.   Flag your listing and report your typo.    Then, you'll most likely have to wait until the business week.

It's a good idea to fix it if you can. Price reduction shows the market that you have priced it too high and have to lower it as no one is biting. Price reduction also invites low-ball offers. It's always best to do the research ahead of time, and price the property according to current market.

Profile picture for jeanecal
Thank You wetdawgs. I flaged my listing. I'll let you know what happens.