How do I get the specs on Zillow on my home corrected? Zillow has it listed incorrect.

I live at 2143 Falcon Ridge Drive, Petaluma, CA, 94954. Zillow says it is a 4 bedroom CONDO. In fact it is a 5 BEDROOM HOUSE on a golf course...... It would be nice if you got your facts straight BEFORE providing information to the public on your website. I would like a response please.
  • September 21 2012 - Petaluma
  • 0

You can fix it by opening  your home details page, claiming your home (click on  "claim this home" below the column of home facts).   Once claimed, hover the cursor on the edit menu, which is under the description then click on the Edit home information to edit the incorrect details including type of house.

Sorry to hear about the golf course.  I've always avoided those as too dangerous.