How do I get the zestimate for one of my listings raised?

I am the listing agent for 146 County Rt. 2 in Putnam Station, NY.  My client is unhappy with the zestimate you have provided because it is $175,000 lower than the asking price.  This is a one of a kind, historically preserved home.  Recently a similar stone house sold in Westport, NY for $425,000.  We are asking you to re-evaluate your zestimate.  Thank you.

• December 18 2013 - Putnam
  • 0

You can learn more about the Zestimate in the FAQ "What is a Zestimate?".      In the FAQ, it describes Zillow's philosophy of manual changes on the Zestimate (it doesn't happen).    You are welcome to share on the home details page the owner estimate and the reason for the discrepancy