Profile picture for Bambimay

How do I go about finding a home in the country that I can buy on contract with little down?

I'm looking for a home in the country preferably near Muncie, In. I would like to buy a home on contract. If anyone has a 2 bdrm home or 3 with 2 bthrm for sale near Muncie, IN but in the country please contact me at (765) 450-4679. Thanks
  • June 02 2011 - Muncie
  • 0

Profile picture for Bambimay
Thanks I do have a home for sale but not selling well right now, even though rates are low it's not moving and I have a fair price for it considering it has 1 acre and two bdrms, 2 full bths and everything I wold like to sell it then I would just be able to purchase a home with the moeny I wouold get from the sale of my home.

Good luck.   Most owners who are willing to do a "rent to own" type situation want a substantial non-refundable down payment, and the only amount going towards the purchase is the amount above and beyond fair market rent.    Very few owners will consider with those restrictions, so if you want a minimal down payment you might be much happier in the long run if you simply rent while saving up your down payment.