Profile picture for MaryBlack9

How do I go about finding out about a property Greentree forclosed on in Corbin,Kentucky

• May 13 2014 - Atlanta
  • 0

Unfortunately, most lenders who acquire a property via foreclosure will not deal directly with the public to discuss selling the property.. instead, they have an asset manager who hires a real estate company to list the property for sale.  The only way you will know when this home is available is to have your own agent checking daily to see when the property hits the listing service or comes on the market.  Feel free to reach out to me via my profile if you have any additional questions, William J. Acres