Profile picture for mpmmax

How do I go about removing certain photos from the listing of my house.

When I click on the add/edit photos button, I have only the choice of uploading additional photos.  I would like to remove older photos that have been replaced with updated ones.
  • October 17 2009 - Edmond

Hi mpmmax -

I have removed the photos posted by the previous agent to your home.

Thanks.

Profile picture for ricablynn
My understanding is that you can only remove photos that you uploaded while signed into your account. If a real estate agent uploaded the photos, you can't remove them yourself. You need to ask them to remove them or contact Zillow.