How do I have a sold listing, on my house I still own, changed?

My house at 11870 Breton Court, Reston, VA 20191 is listed as sold in April 2012 but I have owned the house since March 2007 and still own the house today. This is my second inquiry. Why is it listed as sold on April 2012??? Can some check the records and correct immediately?! Thanks. The home owner.
  • August 04 2012 - Glade Dr - Reston Pky
  • 0

Thanks you for responding and processing a correction.  It's much appreciated.  Also great customer service! :)

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Matthew -

I was able to verify this from county records and sent it for correction. We'll email you for updates.

Neil