Profile picture for wewinner

How do I kill my zillow ad for renting my house. The add is over 18 mo old and it is still online

I placed an add sometime ago to rent my house at 2515 Custis Road in Arlington.  I thought the add was long dead.  But, it still can be found, online.  How do I kill it?
  • September 14 2012 - Lyon Village
  • 0

It doesn't appear that you have an active listing at this time, however, the description still shows information as if it is for rent.   As you've claimed your home, you can edit the description to something such as "nice house" and delete the words with the phone number.    (Open the home details page, go to "edit" and click on "edit home information")