Profile picture for deniwell

How do I know if the devlper is paying his share of the HOA dues on unsold property in the devlpmt>

The developer has built about half of the planned 37 homes.  He still has control of the HOA.  I am not sure he is contributing to the reserve fund and the total cost of upkeep.  Do I have a right to see the accounting records before it is turned over to the owners.  With the multitude of bankruptcy filings, I am worried he is not depositing our money into a reserve fund for future capital expenditures.
  • August 24 2009 - Portland