Profile picture for JenniferStrand

How do I leave a review on here?

I would like to express my dissatisfaction with a property manager. People need to be aware that Mike Cirillo of Santa Ana is a bad businessman. And is not go be trusted.
  • August 27 2013 - Santa Ana
  • 0

If he is registered on Zillow, find him in the "find a pro" section on the top and then click on "write a review" on his profile page.

Please be aware that when writing a review (esp negative ones), specific reasons to support your conclusions of "bad businessman" and "not to be trusted" are required so that moderators will approve it.