Profile picture for Bonnielassie

How do I limit my search to housing developments for people over 55 years of age?

August 10 2009 - West Bench

Bonnie and BMFPitt,I searched the Intermountain MLS for this for your and found 39 properties in Ada County (Boise, Meridian, Star, Eagle, Kuna) that are listed currently for sale claiming to be in 55+ communities.Since I was not sure exactly what type of properties, I included single family residential, condos, townhouses and manufactured homes in addition to mobiles.  I did not include any price range either.I would be glad to set you up on an automatic email update as these properties are listed but unfortunately, I can't do that directly from this site.  I tried to cut and paste the link, but the site won't let me.Would be glad to help further if you need it!

Best of luck!

You first need to decide where you might like to live and then a Realtor of that area can answer that question.  BTW, I live and sell real estate in Sun City Center, Florida and it's a 55+ community and truly fantastic! [content removed by moderator for being self promotional]

Profile picture for BMFPitt
About a year and a half ago my first post was asking for that filter.  Still don't have one.

I don't know if Zillow can, but realtor.com can. The sad part is there is no option to NOT have the 55+ areas show up if you have a family! lol