How do I link a new listing my MLS system automatically feeds to Zillow so it will connect me to it?

Our MLS system automatically feeds our new listings through a 3rd party to Zillow for posting.  They are posted without showing who the agent is.  How can I claim that listing or connect it to my already existing profile in Zillow so all of my agent info will show up?  I've just been entering my own listings under my agent profile but then if there are price changes I have to go in and manually do it. Also there end up being 2 listings per property since my MLS system sends one and I have been entering one too.  Help!!!

• March 07 2009 - Lihue
  • 0

I had the same problem...you also have Hawaii Information Service, right?
I figured out it was ok to leave the duplicate listings because it gives you more "points" LOL.  Now somehow Zillow seems to be akamai enough to match me up to my listings.  Is your name on the Zillow profile exactly the same as your license name on MLS?

My new strategy is just to let HIS feed it and then if I'm not attached "claim" it.  I haven't found I get much juice from Zillow for anything except the lowest price point listing I had on here, so not sure it is worth spending a lot of time on.
Aloha
Beth