How do I link my zillow listing to my local MLS?

• September 07 2012 - Pensacola
  • 0

Profile picture for CallTheSisters
Only members of the MLS listing service have the ability to list a home in the MLS

I may be able to help you list it in the Pensacola MLS if you are interested. I understand if you are not wanting to be represented by an agent and can respect your privacy, so I will just give you my website should you like to contact me for further questions. Have a blessed day! [hotlink removed by Zillow moderator]

Profile picture for JoshBarnettREIB
Hire a Realtor that is a member of your local MLS.

Hope this helps,

Josh Barnett, Realtor

You will have to a company to submit your listing as "entry only" if you prefer not to list it. 

In order to get your listing on the MLS (assuming you don't wish to have an agent), you will need to work with a flat fee listing service.    If you have your home already listed on Zillow, owners.com will import the data from Zillow.  The charges vary depending on length of listing etc.   (Click here)   There are, of course, many flat fee services you can investigate.