How do I list a "Make me move" listing?

I saw a couple of houses that had the title of "Make me move" with a price that seemed to be thought of by the owner. I am interested in doing the same thing with a couple of pictures included.
  • June 16 2013 - Peoria

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Make me Move triggers calls/contact from Agents because Zillow tells  Agents..
""The Make Me Move filter puts you in contact with owners who've claimed their homes on Zillow and will move for a price they have set themselves.  Just a little creative marketing can produce conversion opportunities making this a personal favorite."

Since I started posting that quote from Zillows article "Top FREE Tools for Real Estate Pros" they have changed things, apparently removing the article or changing the link..otherwise I'd link to it now as in the past
If interested in that drama you can check here..
Make me move? Do people come to your door? Is this an annoyance?

I admit I do not know if MMM will work for you or not but I do believe you
(a consumer/site user) should be aware Zillow and a significant number of Agents view it as a Lead Generation Tool..a fishing hole ;)

IF you claim your home, add photos you can then click on the "post for sale/rent" from the home details page and you'll see one of the options is "make me move".

Here's a link to ZIllow's help center with instruction for each of those steps.

As a consumer (not Zillow employee), be aware that MMM status seems to trigger 99% calls from agents who wish to list your home so if you are wanting only calls from consumers make a comment in the description.