Profile picture for lofft

How do I list a rental property on Zillow/ Can't find it. Will Lofft

• April 22 2013 - Scripps Ranch
  • 0

You are welcome.  On the internet skepticism is often the best approach. 

Profile picture for lofft
Thank you Wetdawgs.  You directed me to the right spot.  I am sorry if the prior respondent directed me there  - I didn't see if they did.   Will

The link the broker kindly provided was a direct link to start to post a rental listing on Zillow.  

If you don't believe me, that's fine.  Take your cursor up to the words "rentals" in the top line, hover there for a second and look at the bottom of the drop down list.

Profile picture for lofft
Is this a joke??  I ask a simple question and get an ad for a broker from half way across the country.

Sorry Zillow - I thought you were better than that! 

Will Lofft

Please follow this link