Profile picture for coldilano

How do I list my house for sale?

I would like to list my house for sale with Zillow.  Can you direct me how to do it?
  • July 25 2012 - Rancho Mirage

The most effective way is to open your home details page, claim your home, make all the edits desired and then click on "post for sale/rent' just below the column of home facts.

To "claim your home", find "edit' just below the description and chose "claim your home" from the drop down menu.

With less steps initially, you can chose "post for sale by owner" in the drop down list  from "homes" in the top line of this page but it will require more typing in the long run.