Profile picture for linda harrah

How do I list my properties with you?

How do I list my properties with you
  • February 13 2014 - Memphis
  • 0

I always tell people that bring me in to discuss listing their home that they should interview at least 3 agents. This way they can really determine the value that I bring to the table and if it is the right fit for us both to work together. Make sure to interview 3 of the top agents in your area that are using differnet approaches. Good luck!

Profile picture for joespake
Hi Linda,
If you are looking for a local agent, I  have 17 years experience listing and selling Memphis properties.  Please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer your questions about marketing your properties.
View my Zillow profile for bio and endorsements from my clients.

Profile picture for RizaB
  • RizaBZillow
Hi linda -

To post your For Sale listing on Zillow, you can click this link to learn more and get started.

For your your rental listing, you can post it by using Postlets. Postlets is a Zillow company that allows you to send your listing to multiple real estate web sites.

For more information about our website you can visit Zillow Help Center.

Riza B.