Profile picture for cwb707

How do I look up a lien on the property?

Trying to do a short sale on the property they say there are two liens on the property one is for a second mortgage and the other is from a district attorney that I never used is there anything I can do as they will not go through with the short sale if there are liens thanks
  • Question refers to 355 Berryessa Dr, Vacaville, CA 95687

The banks ina short sale will always require a full Title Search through an
attorney. For your information only, you can go to town hall and look on the land records where any liens are recorded.  Usually you can find this info
in the Town Clerk's Office.
Karen Taylor RE/MAX Coast and Country
Mystic, CT 06355

Profile picture for javo1
How can I find out if anyone has a lien on our house?