Profile picture for kernriver

How do I make an offer on a listing on Zillow.com?

• February 01 2010 - Tulsa

I wonder if kernriver figured it out in the almost four year since posting.

Someone must be trying to get their local expert badge.   I sure wish Zillow would block posting on posts that have not had activity for more than 3 months.
  • January 10

Find a local Realtor using "Find a Pro".  A buyer's agent costs you nothing and will save you from a huge headache if you try and represent yourself.
  • January 10

To the right, you will see an box that says "Get more information" or realtors to click on. You place an offer through a person, not directly through Zillow.
  • January 10

Any Realtor such as myself could assist you in doing due diligence in researching this property and make the right contacts for you. If the property is in Tulsa or any suburb I can help you, if not I would be happy to find a colleague that suits the area you are looking.

Jodi

Profile picture for UB Home Team
Todd has hit the nail on the head!  He can verify the validity of the property availability and facilitate the process for you, (or any Realtor in the Tulsa and/or Oklahoma areas).

If this this is an owner-originated sale, (FSBO), it is still in your best interest to have a Realtor represent your interests.  In most cases, this does not cost you a dime!

Best of Luck!

What is the address of the home you are wanting to put an offer in on?  I can help you with that.  Just email me back or call me.  I look forward to hearing from you.

[Content removed by moderator due to self-promotion]