How do I manipulate the widget code to have the Quick Links go to a place other than Seattle, WA?

I am trying to add the Zillow Large Search Box to my website. For some reason I am able to change the city/state for the overall search. However, the Quick Links (which refer to Foreclosures, Listings, etc) appear to link to the city/state I use. However, when clicking on them, it still defaults to Seattle, WA. Can anyone help me?

Anna
  • August 22 2012 - Newtown Township
  • 0

Profile picture for mattbowers
Hi Anna - 

Just add some service areas to your profile and you'll be all set. Here's how:  http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/How-do-I-add-to-my-service-areas-or-edit-them/299420/

Thanks for posting!