How do I modify the Last Sold date and price on my home listing?

• March 29 2012 - Downtown
  • 0

The update occurs from public records through third party data providers.  In my area they usually show within 10 business days of recording, in other areas I've seen it be as long as 3 months.

No, I mean the apartment was just sold to me, but the closing date and price are not listed yet.  How often is this website updated from the public records?

If the last sales price is incorrect, flag it in the "price history" table on the home details page so Zillow can confirm from the public sources and then correct.