How do I post an open house on Zillow?

I want the public to be able to see that I am holding my listing open at a certain time and date.

Steve
  • July 11 2009 - Lake Hills
  • 0

Hi Steve -

You can post an Open House date for your listings by following these steps:

1. Log on to your Zillow account.
2. Go to the home details page of the property.
3. Click on "Edit status", beside the sale price.
4. Click on "Open House Dates", then select a date from the calendar that would appear and choose the start and end time from the drop-down box.
5. Then click on the Disclaimer (which starts with, "I promise that I am...") before clicking on "Create Your Listing" button. 

If the property was posted for sale via broker feed, it depends if they include an Open House Dates when they run the listing.

To include the Open house date for your listing, you have to enter the information from the source of the feed so that when Zillow updates the website it will be posted on the property.

Hello Steve,

Select Listing -> then click "edit status" -> system may ask to verify username/password -> underneath contact info click the plus sign for "open house".  Then simply enter the dates, make sure the "I promise statment is check marked, and click "Create your Listing".

Good luck with your Open House!

[content removed by moderator for being self promotional]

Profile picture for geordy
You simply edit your listing by clicking next to the price.  Fill in the open house data, check the box at the bottom and then submit.