Profile picture for grgr

How do I put my coop for sale on zillow?

• June 19 2014 - Brooklyn
  • 0

Profile picture for robinsonjohn180
[Hotlink deleted by Zillow moderator. See our Good Neighbor Policy.]
  • February 26

Hi! It is VERY important to understand how REBNY co-brokerage works when listing your home, and how time on the market affects the ways buyers perceive your listing. I'm happy to explain further via phone or email. Please reach out when most convenient.

Sam
[Phone removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]
  • February 26

Dear grgr,

If you click on "Homes" at the top of the Zillow homepage a drop down menu will appear offering you to 'Post a Home For Free" , click on that and follow the prompts. I would dare to say that a better way may be to have a licensed real estate agent or broker help you with that and the sale of your co-op. Co-ops sold with the aid of a good real estate agent will typically net the seller more money at the closing table.

If you need further assistance feel free to contact me direct, I can help you. Either way, good luck!

Sincerely,
Mitchell Feldman
Associate Broker
Fillmore Real Estate