Profile picture for yasbeck

How do I put my home on zillow to sell

• June 05 2014 - Fort Myers
  • 0

Profile picture for San Diego Asset
I'm a Realtor, and it isn't my business to assist owners with selling their own homes, and as I mention below, I'm not an advocate of FSBO, in terms of maximizing seller value, but I do like to help people, and this is an easy process.    
1) Go to your home on Zillow. 
2) Click on "more" tab under photo. 
3) Select "list for sale by owner for free". 
4) Fill in page, including price and upload photos.   

Good luck, and expect to receive calls from agents trying to get you to list, and offers, if you receive any, to likely come from buyer's agents, who will expect you to commit to paying half of a commission, irrespective of you listing it yourself.  In my professional opinion, it is well worth the fee to hire a stellar listing agent, who can do all of the work for you, provide maximum exposure, and bring their years of experience and knowledge to you and the entire process of selling your home.  Good luck!