How do I reclaim my home? A realator has claimed my listing.

• July 11 2012 - Lynchburg

I would dispute the claim with Zillow using the report button in the edit menu near the top of the page. You should also email the agent with a bcc back to yourself and request that the listing and any other internet listings of your house be removed.

Agents deal with a lot of feeds and accidents sometimes happen, but making the request in writing is an easy way to make sure the agent has an opportunity to release the listing.

If someone has claimed ownership of your home in error, you can dispute it. Go to the home details page for your home and click on "This home has been claimed by owner." On the next page, review the choices and select a solution that fits your situation.