Profile picture for belltask

How do I recommed/do a testamonial for an agent who has sold your home?

• January 06 2012 - Las Cruces
  • 0

I would contact your agent directly and let them know how highly you think of them and how you want others to know. You can send a "review" on their zillow account, if they are in the list of professionals and I would also let them know that you would like to recommend them on their personal and/or business sites also. I'm sure your agent will be thrilled.

If the agent is registered on Zillow (check by clicking on Professionals in the top line), you will see the opportunity to click on  write review with their name on the list or on their profile.

.