Profile picture for JAS114

How do I remove Make-Me-Move history?

Someone, not us, the owners, claimed our house and put a make-me-move listing, including a price drop, on our house.  I've been able to claim the house, but the history associated with the make-me-move is still there and is lower than what we will be asking for the house when we list it for sale.  I've sent this in three times to Zillow via the "report incorrect information" link, but they won't respond.  How do I remove this history?
  • February 13 2012 - Lilburn
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
JAS114 -

Sorry for not responding in a timely manner.

I went in and removed the MMM previous postings. Please check back after a couple of hours to see the changes.

Ice