How do I remove a duplicate listing?

• May 05 2012 - Jackson

The one you indicate as the correct property is the one I wish to delete. It was created by a realtor three years ago.
The only one I want people to find is the one with all the current pictures and the price of 229,500.00
I see that there two incorrect listings.

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi user4336342 -

I was able to check the property that you have posted for sale and saw the duplicates here and here. This is the correct property. It seems that you have manually created another property page when you have posted your home for sale. I can transfer your listing to the correct property and send the duplicates for deletion to avoid confusion.

Neil

the questions is "How do I delete it?"

Profile picture for vernijones1
sign in and delete it