How do I remove a home from Zillow that I no longer wish to sell?

• January 02 2012 - Woodland Hills
  • 0

Hi Gale,

I just checked and your home is not listed for sale on Zillow. Yes, it has your home there like every home out there but it is not listed for sale on zillow. My home is on zillow but it is not listed for sale either. You'd have to log in claim it as your home and then click the options 'For Sale', 'For Rent', 'Make me Move' etc.

Also, keep in mind the zestimate's on zillow are inaccurate. Utah is a non-disclosure state so zillow does not have access to Sold prices to help in price comparisons etc like they do in other states. To get a more accurate fair market value of your home talk to a Utah Realtor.

I hope this helps in getting things figured out with zillow.