How do I remove a listing that is a scam that is selling a house that I am living in?

Glenn Tegeler is trying to sell a house that I am living in that my boyfriend and I are renting from his mother.  He has no rights to selling this house.  So how can we get this matter resolved?  We been having people coming by wanting to look at this house and we bear firearms to protect ourselves and we don't want no one hurt if they come up to the door and we don't know them.  I am here under special protection program.  Please remove the for sale listing, thank you.  If you would, investigate on other sites to see if this is listed for sale, and you would see it's not.  Thank you for your time.

August 26 2012 - Riverview

Would this link be it?    (In other words, it is on other websites and in fact, other websites are feeding the listing to Zillow)

If you are in a special protection program, why are you giving your name and address?