Profile picture for tbrady14

How do I remove a listing when a home is sold?

I am the owner, and for about a year and a half, my home has been posted for sale still, after the date of the closing.  I am now concerned that my zestimate is going down due to the impression that the home is on the market for sale, and that no one may be living there.  Please help if you can.  It is still listed under the seller's listing agent.

Thank you,

Traves
  • April 15 2011 - Spokane
  • 0

Profile picture for Jenny Bemis
click My Zillow on top right of your home page
select Listings in drop down.
view My Listings and click on the address of the property
select Edit Status

Profile picture for nwhome.us
Under the property description is and Edit menu.
On the Edit menu is an opportunity to note something wrong with the listing.  A post there will go directly to the staff.  It might take a while to reach them.
While you are waiting for a staff response you should go to the bottom of the page and look for the "Listing Source."  If there is one there, a staff intervention will not stop the listing from being syndicated to the site.  Click on the Listing Website and then contact the person who shows up, asking them t remove the listing from that website.