Profile picture for cmart23

How do I remove a listing?

My property is listed three times because of previous realtors listing the property at different times.  I do not want there to be extra listings in people's search results.  how do I delete the extra two listings?
  • July 23 2011 - Midlothian

Zillow has to do this for you, so pull up the two incorrect ones (usually identified because they have no public facts and their Zillow id is in the 2 billion) and flag them under "edit" then "report problem" and describe that they are extras for the property.    It can take a couple of weeks for Zillow to get them out of the system.