Profile picture for gangnath

How do I remove for sale listing on the home that I own? 1855 Fuerte St. Fallbrook, CA 92028

I recently bought a home -- http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1855-Fuerte-St-Fallbrook-CA-92028/16565187_zpid/ -- but there is still a for sale listing on the site.  I would like this removed but am not allowed access to the listing because I didn't create it.  I contacted the agent who sold us the house and she said that she doesn't have access to the listing either.  Can you please manually override this and give me control of the house that I now own?  No one seems to know who posted the for sale listing in the first place so I don't know who to contact.

--Eric

October 19 2010 - Fallbrook

The way Zillow propagates data into the system sometimes causes delays in the updating of information. Most consumers are unaware that Zillow does not actually have a direct link to the local MLS data. They grab the data from 3rd party MLS data providers. The result is a delay in updates. It can sometimes take days or a week or longer to get specific housing data updated. Sometimes Realtors are at fault, but it may also be other factors. 

February 14 2011
If it is not removed as requested you can review that agent in zillow. That could put some heat on them to get it done.
The listing helps drive contacts to that agent and bad reviews will drive them away. but it is that agents duty to do so.

Hi Eric -

You need to tell your listing agent to remove the home from EpropertySites feed system. This will permanently remove the listing from Zillow.